The first and only pan-European deposit marketplace
Raisin enables banks to expand or to diversify their funding reach ("Product Bank model") as well as to monetize their excess liquidity ("Distribution Bank model"). We are available in over 30 markets across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, Netherlands, Ireland and the UK. In addition to these platforms, we are also present in the United States with our innovative and customization Savings as a Service solution, which you can find out more about here.
EUR Assets invested
Acquire the needed stable funding, optimize your costs and diversify your funding sources.
- Access stable and long-term retail.
- Choose a funding mix that perfectly matches your assets and maturity needs.
- Reduce funding cost by tapping into different markets.
- Improve your LCR & NSFR ratios with retail quality funding.
- Take advantage of the full range of Raisin’s integration solutions, providing full process automation and API for free.
- Leverage Raisin’s capabilities to enter a new market completely digitally.
- Exert full control over volumes and maturities.
- Gain access to over 30 European savings markets and offer market-specific pricing.
- Acquire funding from retail and corporate customers.
- Build your portfolio in various currencies.
- Tap into exclusive customer pools by offering your products to other banks (see Distribution Partnership Model).
- Offer full product spectrum – overnight money, term deposits and notice accounts in all maturities.
- Expand your distribution capacity across your home market.
Offer third party deposits and monetize your excess liquidity.
Explore Open Banking
- Offer attractive deposit products to your customers choosing from Raisin´s partners, protected by deposit guarantee schemes.
- Tailor your customer offer choosing from the widest deposit offering in the EU.
- Easily integrate the products into your system and be in control of the customer experience.
- Gain a powerful and innovative tool for customer acquisition and retention.
- Earn an attractive commission on the deposits brokered.
- Optimize your balance sheet and avoid the ECB penalty interest.
- Convert low and negative-margin products into revenue streams.
- Benefit from a flexible setup with no fixed costs and maximum flexibility to turn on/off the offer.
Raisin: Your Innovation Driver
Our partner banks
Some of our distribution partners
Get in touch and learn how you can benefit from partnering with Raisin.
Partner Bank Team
Max von Bismarck
Chief Business Officer
VP Distribution Partnerships
We have raised more than EUR 195 million in funding from leading investors including PayPal, Index
Ventures, Ribbit Capital and Thrive Capital and we are here to last.